Friday, July 16, 2010

Howdy World!

Well,

Rainin out here in Mumbai...having the time of my life! Just a lil boring, coz of the gloomy clouds that the monsoons bring every year! But the dry days :P always go with humidity and...ahem! a lot of perspiring! Mumbai, trust me, best place to freak out,enjoy,party hard,and rest be assured...get drunk so much...that you can barely walk! Heyy, I'm not saying you can't get drunk anywhere else, its just that in Mumbai...when you got friends and bikes...you got....wait for it.......FUN UNLIMITED!

Thinkin of adding my photography onto this page...will soon roll out a photoroll...need a lil help with the construction though, so anyone got any sort of knowledge with this stuff (Blogger-specific) and NON-PROFIT!...just give me a buzz!

Will catch y'all later!

Take care and party hard!

Yours crazily,

tReZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to comment...